$ £

$264,925 Everybody's Jackpot Won

A group of players who played Playtech's Everybody's Jackpot slot are going to be seeing their bankrolls increase, as a lucky punter triggered the game's $264,925 progressive jackpot.

Our exclusive jackpot tracker picked up the win about 12 hours ago, when the player hit the big win at an unknown casino.

The winner will take home 70% of the win, while the remaining 30% will be disbursed to players who played the game in the 24 hours leading up to the win.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this