$ £

$183,618 Everybody's Jackpot Won

Six hours ago our exclusive jackpot tracker picked up a large $183,618 win that a punter struck while playing the Playtech slot Everybody's Jackpot.

This is the second six figure win for the game in less than a week, as we reported on another big win five days ago, when a player hit the big win for $355,669.

Under the rules of Everybody's Jackpot, the player that hit the win will take home 70% of the jackpot, while punters who played the game in the 24 hours preceding the hit will all split the remaining 30%.

Casino Listings will update this story as more developments arise.

Related: Everybody's Jackpot Progressive

Share this