$553,449 Everybody's Jackpot Won

This story was published more than 9 years ago.

One lucky player is almost $400,000 richer today, and a bunch of others have pocketed a share of the remaining $150,000 or so as Playtech's "Everybody's Jackpot" was won at $553,449. The way this unique jackpot works is that the winner gets 70% of the jackpot total when it goes off while anyone else who has played the game and met the minimum wager amount during the preceding 24 hours gets a share of the other 30%.

Details on the win are still forthcoming, but the win is the first that we have ever recorded at Casino Listings on this jackpot pool. The strike is quite massive, considering the seed size of the jackpot is $75,000.

Everybody's Jackpot is a Playtech designed game that is available for real money play at casinos such as bet365, Paddy Power, Boyle Casino, and others.

Casino Listings will update this story as more details regarding the win are divulged.

About the author

Dustin Jermalowicz // News Editor
Dustin Jermalowicz
Dustin has a long-standing passion for gambling. He has been writing professionally on the subject and breaking industry news for Casino Listings since 2011. His favorite casino games include Blackjack, Poker, and Hi/Lo. A proud native of Detroit, Dustin currently lives in Michigan.