Amaya's new deadline for holdouts to sell their shares is June 25th, 2012. Currently Amaya holds 89% of the Cryptologic's stock.
Amaya Again Extends Its Share Offer For Cryptologic Holdouts
1 June 2012 by CasinoListings
Lucky Red Casino90 Play Aladdin's Gold Casino90 Play Bovada Casino90 Play Sloto'Cash Casino80 Play WinADay Casino90 Play Slots.lv90 Play
Recent Gambling News
- Gamesys Purchases Snow Cat Games
- Sportsbetting Bill Fails in Canada
- French Tennis Player Suspended for Betting on Matches
- Florida Police Raid Illegal Gambling Cafe in Cocoa
- NYX/Ezugi Live Dealer Games Live at Golden Nugget
- Study: US Online Gaming Market Could Grow 50% by 2020
- British Columbia Moves to Fight Off Outside Operators
- IGT Gets Four Year Svenska Spel Contract Extension
Recent Casino Reviews
Recent Forum Discussion
- 690New members introduce yourself here! +5 CLchips!
- 81New releases at Videoslots.com
- 0My Converstation Today with Jackpot Capital about Delayed Payment
- 9Betsoft software: my personal experience from 2 years of every day play
- 236Premier League
- 20Small Town Crime
- 15Hello, Newbie here..
- 47Red stores passwords in cleartext?
- 2Free Sparks slot machine
- 6Richcasino cannot withdraw please help