Amaya's new deadline for holdouts to sell their shares is June 25th, 2012. Currently Amaya holds 89% of the Cryptologic's stock.
Amaya Again Extends Its Share Offer For Cryptologic Holdouts
1 June 2012 by CasinoListings
Jackpot Capital80 Play Bovada Casino80 Play CasinoMax80 Play WinADay Casino90 Play Casino Extreme80 Play Slots.lv80 Play
Recent Gambling News
- ORYX Gaming Signs Content Supply Deal With Quasar
- Portugal Generates €122.6m in Online Betting Revenue
- Lightning Box Games Launches 'Mild Rockers' Slot
- Magnet Gaming Releases 'Railroad Express' Slot
- $1,896,320 Major Millions Jackpot Won
- $763,740 Frankie Dettori's Golden Seven Jackpot Won
- Net Ent Has Solid Financials That Manage to Miss Mark
- New Jersey Online Gambling Financials Rise in January
Recent Casino Reviews
Recent Forum Discussion
- 525 FREE SPINS at Betjoy, new players, no deposit required.
- 2Free Bruce Lee slot machine
- 2.5kPerpetual thread for winners. Post your winning screenshots & win CLchips!
- 186The Champions League thread
- 2Cherry Jackpot Casino Review
- 1Fly to space (almost!) with Net Entertainment and Mr Green
- 18Las Vegas USA Casino Review
- 9Casino King Review
- 2Poker challenge, play Spin & Go at Pokerstars
- 0Up to 160 FREE SPINS for Play'n GO slots at Next Casino, 23-25 February only.