Amaya's new deadline for holdouts to sell their shares is June 25th, 2012. Currently Amaya holds 89% of the Cryptologic's stock.
Amaya Again Extends Its Share Offer For Cryptologic Holdouts
1 June 2012 by CasinoListings
Jackpot Capital80 Play Bovada Casino80 Play CasinoMax80 Play Sloto'Cash Casino80 Play Casino Extreme80 Play Slots.lv80 Play
Recent Gambling News
- Habanero and Vulkan Vegas in Supply Deal
- Aristocrat Completes Purchase of Plarium
- Betsson Financials Up in Third Quarter
- Intralot in Agreement to Purchase Remaining Bit8 Shares
- Woman Pleads Guilty to Running High Stakes Gambling Ring
- EveryMatrix to Supply Games to Golden Race
- Dafabet to Sponsor World Snooker English Open
- Rank Financials Up in Latest Trading Update
Recent Casino Reviews
Recent Forum Discussion
- 90Sportsbetting winning screenshots
- 1FREE SPINS on Cash Cow slot. Milk it at Red Stag and Miami Club.
- 15KA-POW! Ladbrokes Exclusive Welcome Bonus
- 4Cherry Jackpot Casino (New RTG)
- 2Blueprint Gaming Adds Merkur Games to Platform
- 3Bitcoin and birthday bonuses at Slotland - until 22nd October only!
- 780New members introduce yourself here! +5 CLchips!
- 1Rank Financials Up in Latest Trading Update
- 16winnermillion casino (fraud warning)
- 124Domestic Football Leagues