Online poker monitor PokerScout has released its weekly report on poker player traffic, highlighting a steep drop off in the IGT Poker Network due to the suspension of operations by Purple Lounge Casino.
The decrease in traffic to the IGT Poker Network was down 8% with an average of 800 cash players logged on at any given time.
Other notables included:
- PokerStars, which was up 11% year over year
- iPoker Network, which was down 4% year over year
- Party Poker, which was down 13% year over year
On the positive side:
- 888 Poker was up 38% year over year
- Winamax.fr was up 30% year over year
- Merge Gaming Network, which was up 6% year over year
Overall, the online poker global market was down 20% in the past year.