10 November 2011 by CasinoListings
This story was published more than 9 years ago.
Online gambling software designer CryptoLogic Limited has released its third quarter financial results, with numbers showing improvement for the company.
Key financial indicators for the third quarter included:
- Total revenue increased to $7.2 million (Q2,2011: $7.0 million)
- Total expenses reduced to $5.9 million (Q2,2011: $6.5 million)
- Income before tax increased to $1.3 million (Q2,2011: $0.5 million)
- Revenue from hosted casinos rose to $6.5 million (Q2,2011: $5.7 million)
- Branded game revenues dropped to $1.4 million (Q2,2011: 2.1 million)
- Poker revenues rose to $300,000 (Q2,2011 $200,000)
- Operating expenses were lowered to $4.5 million (Q2,2011 $4.5 million)
- Cash on hand equaled $15.2 million, up from $12.0 million on June, 30th