Online and land based gambling company William Hill plc announced that it has launched a new mobile version of its site that includes many improved features.
Michael Byrne, Head of Mobile at William Hill plc said, "We’ve taken time to develop our new mobile site, and we believe it’s now the best in the marketplace,"
The company has seen a big boost in its mobile business within the past year, with an 800% increase in turnover when compared with the year before. The site was developed in conjunction with Mobenga and gives gamblers access to more than 500,000 markets every week. Features that can be accessed on the mobile site include the Racing Post App, Shake-A-Bet, Match Predictor and Mobile Casino.
As a way to promote the mobile site, William Hill is temporarily refunding all losing bets which are placed on mobile devices on horses who finish second at Glorious Greenwood.
Updated Features on the site include:
- Faster connection times
- Same access to odds and markets as standard online users
- Easy and fast registration
- Easy to access account information
- Enhanced race cards with Racing Post information and silks
- Innovative ways to make wagers
- Specially designed scoreboards