Online gambling company 32Red today published its company results for the first half of 2011, and touted record revenues of £11 million, which is up 42% over last year.
Other key highlights of 32Red's first half include:
- Gross revenue of £9.5 million, up 41% over last year.
- Active casino customers, which number 21,745, up 12& over last year.
- Casino player yield of £438, up 22% over last year.
- New casino players, which number 13,901, up 13% over last year.
- Casino cost per acquisition of £118.
Speaking in regards to the first half results, 32Red CEO Ed Ware said, "This exceptional year-on-year growth is particularly pleasing given the strong trading experienced during the comparative period. Our marketing has become more effective and has yielded encouraging results. We will build investment in this area throughout the remainder of the year.
"32Red was delighted to have renewed the sponsorship of Swansea City Football Club for a further three years in February, and we congratulate the Club on promotion to the Premier league.
"While the focus remains in the UK, the Board continues to monitor developments in Europe."