GTechG2 group, the online gambling provider that includes Dynamite Idea, Finsoft, Boss Media and St. Miniver in its subsidiaries, has unveiled Casino 4.10, it's latest software upgrade and new games package.
The company says that the new package will go live at leading online licensees like Sportingbet and Gaming VC early in November, offering 7 brand new games, integrated networked games through International Poker Network and International Bingo Network, multilingual capacity and gaming management system enhancements.
Dominic Mansour, head of casino operations at GTech, said: "Our acquisitions of Dynamite Idea, Finsoft, Boss Media and St. Miniver have added a group of stand alone games to the existing Boss Media core casino products".
The Casino 4.10 software boasts seven original games, integrated network gaming, a boosted tournament engine, multilingual capacity and an improved gaming management system.
The seven new games are all powered by the software update's new slot machine and video poker engines, and include:
- Luxor Temple - a slot, themed around ancient Egypt, with three jackpots and a bonus game;
- Rockin' Fruits - a traditionally themed slot, with a bonus wheel and a pick'n click game;
- Hells Bells - an IVT slot built on the new engine;
- Hot Pursuit - evokes street races, boasts a quickly progressing jackpot and a bonus game race;
- Spot of Luck Video Poker - offers players a chance to double or quadruple their winnings;
- Burning Ocean - a further IVT slot with a jackpot and double up game;
- Irish Magic - video poker offering players Rainbows and lots of gold.
Casino 4.10 will support additional currencies on demand in addition to Dollar, Euro, Pound Sterling transactions, and caters for in excess of twenty languages. All of these features are part of a package that downloads fewer files.
By integrating into a games network, Casino 4.10 allows operators to benefit from improved liquidity and promotes social cohesion, larger promotions, tournaments and boosted bonuses, a spokesman said.
Gaming Management System improvements mean that player data is presented in a single aggregated form which offers operators the easiest way to customise their product to the needs of their particular customers, offering the operator the facility of showcasing unique bonus offers, comps programs and in-game promos. It is also supports responsible gaming obligations as it allows players to set gaming limits.
Source: InfoPowa News