Little Italy Jackpot (Manhattan Slots)
Little Italy (Manhattan Slots) is a progressive slots jackpot that can be played exclusively at Manhattan Slots. We have been tracking this jackpot since April 2011 and on average it has paid $5,203 per win and is won every 12 weeks.
Progressive jackpot history
Everyone knows that Little Italy is the best place to get a cannoli or sip an espresso in Manhattan. This historic neighborhood provides the backdrop for the Little Italy Jackpot, one of the eight New York City-themed jackpots available at Manhattan Slots casino.
The Little Italy Jackpot is won completely at random; there is no particular set of symbols that you can have come up to win the jackpot. All you can do to increase the odds of winning the jackpot is to bet the highest denomination per pay line. So, just play as often as possible with the highest bet level possible! Like the other RTG slot-based jackpots at this casino’s site, this prize is tied to seven progressive slot games:
- Achilles: The Achilles and Troy features are what truly set apart this 20 payline, 5-reel game.
- Big Shot: If you’ve got grand dreams, then this slot with fancy cars, trophy wives and trophy symbols is just the one for you!
- Crystal Waters: This aquatic game features a wild symbol, scatter icon and other fun features to keep you entertained while at sea.
- Derby Dollars: With the Triple Crown season in full swing, why not partake in the action with this horserace-themed progressive game?
- Fruit Frenzy: The fun Daredevil bonus game is the highlight of this fruity 20 payline, 5-reel game.
- Hillbillies: Saddle up with Billy Bubba, Billy Bob and Billy Jo as you look to strike it rich with the hillbillies!
- Honey to the Bee: A scatter feature, wild icon and free spins feature should be more than enough to lure you to the hive in this 20 payline, 5-reel game.