California Jackpot (Lucky Red)
California is a progressive slots jackpot that can be played exclusively at Lucky Red Casino. We have been tracking this jackpot since April 2011 and on average it has paid $4,303 per win and is won every 2 weeks.
Progressive jackpot history
California really needs to no introduction. The most populous and economically significant US State is also home to a number of icons recognizable all across the world such as Hollywood, the Golden Gate Bridge and Silicon Valley. Many also claim that it’s the most beautiful state in America; anyone who has paid California a visit would find it hard to disagree. The Golden State is also the theme of the appropriately-named California Jackpot.
If you want to make the journey to the heart of the West Coast, then you might want to save a bit of cash for the journey. There is no better way to do that than to go for this jackpot which can be won by playing any of the following seven RTG games available at Lucky Red Casino:
- Aztec’s Treasure : Go after Montezuma’s fortune in this 20 payline, 5-reel game.
- Cleopatra’s Gold: Take a trip back to ancient Egypt with this neat slot that uses symbols like the ankh, scarab, and pyramid.
- Green Light: Auto racing provides the backdrop for this 5-reel, 20 payline game.
- Mister Money: Money and status symbols are the slot symbols in this game for those who like all things classy!
- Paris Beauty: Play this game set in the City of Lights and maybe you can stroll down the Champs-Elysses with your hard-earned winnings!
- Realm of Riches: A scatter bonus, wild feature and up to 25 free spins are on offer in this medieval knight-themed slot.
- Victory: Take to the seas with the British Navy in this 20 payline, 5-reel slot.
In similar fashion to the other jackpots in this series, the California jackpot is won completely at random when playing any of the aforementioned games. There is no set of symbols which will activate the jackpot; all you can do to increase your chances of winning is to wager relatively higher amounts.