Everybody's Jackpot is a progressive slots jackpot that may be won at online casinos that have games from Playtech. We have been tracking this jackpot since October 2013 and on average it has paid $246,019 €212,374 £173,997 per win and is won every 10 days.
Everybody’s Jackpot is a progressive jackpot that can be won by playing the progressive slot of the same name at Playtech casinos. This is a game-show themed 3x3 reel slot with 8 lines and the jackpot is awarded randomly, regardless of the symbol combinations that you spin on the reels. The most unique feature of the jackpot is hinted at in its name though, as the winner actually shares some of their jackpot with other people who played the game in the past 24 hours.
70% of the progressive jackpot goes to the lucky winner. The remaining 30% is then distributed amongst other recent players of the game. 15% is divided equally among all the players that have bet a minimum qualifying amount on the game in the last 24 hours. You can check the exact qualification amount as you play just under the main logo under the heading "Community Jackpot". The other 15% is split proportionally to all the players that qualify based on the bets they have placed during the last 24 hours. The larger your total bets the bigger the slice of the pie awarded.
Everybody's Jackpot is an innovative breath of fresh air as it can reward players that aren't quite as lucky as the winner, but in the long run it seems that will reward the most loyal players more.