Yggdrasil brings us another game that's high on the presentation and low on the gameplay in Robotnik, a space-themed game with two wild features, 40 paylines, and 5 reels.
There's really nothing much to say about the presentation here except for that it's just about perfect. Honestly, that's all there is to say, and this applies to every element of the game.
How about the features? Well, they are far from perfect. There is a wild here that will hold in place and offer up respin, and a random wild that may be granted at the end of any spin. That's it, folks!
How to play Robotnik
Heard all you need to hear about Robotnik and are just rearing to go to try it? We understand the feeling. Jump into the game with the help of the following commands:
- Sound - Feel like turning the sound on or off? Do that by pushing this small button tucked away in the lower left-hand corner.
- paytable - If you insist on knowing more about Robotnik you can find out all you would like by pushing this button and shuffling through the screens that come up.
- Game settings - Some of the more technical features of the game like the graphics and what have you can be adjusted with the help of this button.
- Lines: -/+ - Robotnik allows you to play up to 40 paylines. Determine exactly how many you will put into effect with the help of these two buttons.
- Max Bet - Spin the reels with 40 paylines and the bet denomination shown on screen by merely pushing this here button.
- Spin - Want to just spin the reels already? Well, you can do that by pushing this button to get things moving.
- Play button - It might be a bit misleading, but you push this button in order to start the autoplay function.