Jokerizer is an absolutely beautiful-looking game from the team at Yggdrasil Gaming that offers up 10 paylines, an amazing presentation, and not very much in the gameplay department. Give it a try to check out the beauty, but look elsewhere if you want gaming substance.
We certainly have seen quite a few slots in our day that are far stronger in the presentation department than in the gameplay department. Jokerizer definitely fits that mold, but the presentation here is exceptionally good. It is without exaggeration that we say that it has one of the best combinations of graphics, effects, and music that we have seen to date.
How, you may be asking, is the gameplay? Well, it lacks for features. Really, the only you can go here is for the mystery win. This occurs when you have three or more jokers come up during the regular game or when you have two come up in Jokerizer mode. You can enter Jokerizer mode after any winning spin. It lets you risk your winnings in order to put more on the line.
How to play Jokerizer
If you still feel like hanging out and playing Jokerizer even after our review, then you can do exactly that with the aid of the following set of controls (they are listed from left to right):
- Sound - Click this button to toggle the sound in the game.
- paytable - You can read more about Jokerizer by clicking on this paytable button and shuffling through the screens that appear.
- Game settings - Push here to toggle technical options such as the graphics or sounds.
- Lines: -/+ - Jokerizer allows you to play up to 10 paylines; pick how many you will use with the help of these two buttons.
- Coin Value: -/+ - Click these buttons to lower and raise the bet level, respectively.
- Max Bet / Collect (appears after winning spin) - The former puts the maximum amount on the line and spins using the bet level chosen. The latter appears only after a winning spin, push here to collect your winnings in lieu of entering the Jokerizer Mode.
- Spin - Click here to spin the reels.
- Play button - This will actually start the autoplay feature.