Who was the fiercest and most powerful of all the ancient Greek gods? Why, Zeus of course! Take what you need to climb Mount Olympus and get cracking on this fun 5 reel, 30 payline game from the team at WMS.
Zeus will not blow you away with its presentation, but it actually does offer up kind of a cutesy, old-school presentation that will appeal to players not insisting on the most sleek of graphical interfaces. Appropriately, they symbols are various items of Greek lore, including a laurel wreath, a trireme, a soldier’s helmet, a harp, an ancient coin, a winged Pegasus, the Parthenon, a hand holding a lightning bolt and of course the great Zeus himself. The last of these is the game’s most lucrative, non-special symbol.
There is only one bonus feature of note here – the Zeus feature, which is essentially a scatter symbol that leads to free spins. Have three, four, or five hands holding lightning bolts appear on the screen to gain 10, 25, or an amazing 100 free spins, respectively.
How to play Zeus
Think you have what it takes to hang with the gods? If so, learn the following controls and then jump into the action!
- Help/Pays - This is essentially the game’s paytable button. Push it to find out more about Zeus.
- Autoplay - We would wager that even Zeus would occasionally let someone else do the work. Why not do the same by activating this feature?
- C/QB - If you have a preference as to how you make your bet, toggle back between these two buttons.
- Bet Settings - The buttons in the center of the screen adjust the number of paylines and your total bet. The interface will vary depending on the aforementioned option chosen.
- Spin - Push here to start the reels with the settings currently displayed on the screen.