Have you put on your best outfit and bought a gift to bring to the Super Jackpot Block Party? Well, you need not actually do any of that to enjoy this shindig from WMS that offers up 30 paylines, 5 reels, and a very elaborate pick-em bonus. Get ready to boogie, and hopefully rake in a large payday when you’re getting down!
Super Jackpot Block Party information
Unsurprisingly, the theme of Super Jackpot Block Party is that of a very cool shindig. Hence, it features symbols such as lava lamps, a “party zone” sign, cake, a disco ball, and icons for various noisemakers. Incidentally, these last three are the special symbols that unlock the intricate pick-em bonus. If you have three of these appear on the payllines then you will enter the bonus game where you pick from various presents. Keep picking until you hit the skull and crossbonus symbol. This will end the game, but hopefully you will rack up plenty here before the fun comes to an end.
How to play Super Jackpot Block Party
Want an invitation to the Super Jackpot Block Party? Well, you have it, and thankfully you do not need to bring a gift to the party. Instead, all you must do here is learn the following commands:
- Pay table - This button in the lower left-hand corner will bring up more information about Super Jackpot Block Party.
- Autospin - This button with the rotating arrows enables the game’s autoplay function.
- Lines: - / + - These two buttons will lower and raise the number of paylines, respectively. You may enable up to 30 during a single spin.
- Bet / Line: - / + - Push these two buttons to respectively decrease and increase the bet level per active payline.
- Spin - This large button in the lower right-hand corner will spin the reels with the settings shown on screen.