If you thought that the gods were the ones running the show in ancient Greek mythology, then you are mistaken, for the titans were the ones who really held the cards. So, if you think you have what it takes to take on some of the most powerful mythical beings of all time, then give Kingdom of the Titans from WMS a try.
Kingdom of the Titans information
Kingdom of the Titans features a rather cutesy, old-school presentation and gameplay whose only true highlight is one bonus feature. Gamers with experience with the WMS slots will know to justifiably expect a fairly pedestrian presentation characterized by average graphics, so-so effects, and a noticeable lack of music. The one bonus feature in this one is a free spins bonus that is tied to a scatter icon. Five to seven scatters wins you eight free spins; eight or nine scatters gains you ten free spins; ten scatters gets you twenty-give free go-arounds; eleven or more mount Olympuses garners you an amazing fifty free spins.
How to play Kingdom of the Titans
Kingdom of the Titans is controlled using the standard set of buttons found on just about every WMS slot out there, namely:
- Help/Pays - If you're dying for more information about the slot beyond what is written here, click here and scroll through the screens that appear.
- Autoplay - If the titans outsourced a lot of their work, why wouldn't you do the same? You can do exactly that by clicking on this button.
- C/QB - Clicking on these two buttons will chane around the betting settings interface. Change them until you find one that suits you!
- Bet Settings - Click here to adjust the various factors of the initial wager.
- Spin - Click on this button on the far right side to get the reels on their way with the settings currently shown on screen.