About Elvis: The King Lives
Elvis - the King Lives from WMS is a slot with 80 lines, 8 reels (it's strange) and a couple of bonus features. However, the big thing about this game is, well, Elvis himself. This one presents a classic feel that is highlighted by all of the Elvis-ness that abounds. Yes, get ready for things reminding you of the King which are plastered all over this slot.
Elvis - the King Lives information
This game is certainly different from many of the others out there, but unfortunately most of the things that make it different are not exactly great. The reel setup is just plain odd. It's tough for us to discern whether or not we have ever won anything. Meanwhile, the presentation is generally sub-par. While the music is of course great, the graphics and effects do leave a whole lot to be desired. Generally, when it comes to the presentation this just does not cut it for a recently-released game.
How to play Elvis - the King Lives
Want to rock up to the Elvis concert that is playing this game? Then you will have to master the following controls, all of which are located in the vicinity of the jukebox:
- Bet / 2 Lines: - / + Clicking on these two buttons decreases and increases the bet level for every two lines that are played, respectively.
- Lines: -/+ - Press these two to respectively decrease and increase the number of payliens in play. They are adjusted in increments of 10 and
- Paytable: < and > - This button located in the lower left-hand corner brings up the paytable. Scroll the screens that come to find out more about Elvis - the King Lives
- Spin - Start the party (and the screaming horde of women) by pushing this button.
- Autoplay - Click this button located in the lower right-hand corner of the jukebox to to enable the autoplay feature.
this game has a unique reel and tudak usual, but very fun to play, with wild stack not enter the feature can still win big