Empire's Glory is a simple 5 reel, 9 payline slot machine featuring a unique expanding wild feature, and a payout system that pays winning paylines from left-to-right no matter where the first symbol appears on the reels. In practice this means that winning combinations can start on the 2nd or even 3rd reel, unlike the majority of slot machines that require winning combinations to start from the leftmost reel. In terms of gameplay, this is all the slot offers. In terms of graphics, sound and music, this slot has no fault and perhaps that alone may keep you entertained. However we think that the slot's most interesting attribute is its extremely high RTP setting of 99.25%.
Empire's Glory information
Empire's Glory could be a more glorious slot. The only feature it offers is a Wild-Around symbol in the shape of a shield. This is no ordinary wild. It will substitute for all the symbols found around it turning them into wilds and helping you form winning combinations. Besides this you will not find a scatter, bonus round, or free spins.
What you will find is the option to gamble and perhaps increase your winnings. Once you spin a win on an active payline, you could choose to click the gamble button in the lower right hand corner of the screen. You can then either guess the colour or the suit of the next card in the deck for a chance to double or quadruple your win.
How to play Empire's Glory
The play on this slot is controlled with the button found just beneath the reels:
- Lines - Choose how many of the 9 paylines you are sending off into the spin.
- Line Bet - Bet ranges from 0.10 to 0.50 per active payline and you can adjust it here.
- Bet Max - This button spins the reels automatically at the highest bet level.
- Auto Spin - Perhaps one of the most elaborate ways to set up auto spins. It does require you to be a bit of an advanced player to use all of its options.
- Spin - Sends the reels round and round.
- Gamble - Every time you make a win, you can click here for a chance to gamble the amount and double it or quadruple it by guessing either the colour of the suit of the next card in the deck.