How would you feel if you were a middle-ages King whose castle was besieged by a deadly dragon and you had only the court jester to save you? That’s the odd question asked by Castle Mania, an excellent, 20 payline slot game with a foolish, unique theme and a lot of cool features.
Castle Mania information
Like the other Sheriff Gaming offerings, Castle Mania is a game that rivals some of the very best out there in terms of both its presentation and its gameplay. Right off the bat, the introductory sequence will let you know exactly what kind of calibre game is in store for you. The rest of the game also does not disappoint. The music is exquisite; the graphics are stunning; the effects are just right. The bonus features, which include an expanding wild, free spins, and click me game, round out one of very best slots available on the market.
How to play Castle Mania
Fortunately, you will not have to try and slay the dragon yourself in this great slot game. Instead, playing this game will require you to become familiar with the following controls:
- Choose Bet - This button toggles the bet level.
- Line Bet - Pressing this button adjusts the number of credits bet per line. You may bet as few as one and as many as five.
- Select Lines - Clicking this button changes the number of paylines in play. You may play up to 20.
- Bet Max - This will select the maximum number of paylines, puts in the maximum number of coins per line, and spins the reel with the bet level you have selected.
- Spin - The reels start spinning with the settings currently set when you push this button.
- Auto Spin - This button will bring up the autoplay menu.
Castle Mania features a number of bonuses. Click on the ‘paytable’ button to find out all about these.