What does Small Fortune refer to in this game? Well, it may not seem to be the most logical association at first, but it actually refers to what ants must think when coming across an unmanned picnic. What could it offer you, aside from your own potential small fortune? Well, there are 25 paylines, 5 reels, two wild icons, and a rather involved free spins feature.
Small Fortune information
Small fortune offers up a fairly pedestrian playing experience both in terms of gameplay and presentation. In the latter department, it is pretty easy to see that this game keeps it more or less basic in each of the music, gameplay, and graphics departments.
There is really only one bonus feature here, and it is a little convoluted. The first thing you need to spin is a pair of bonus symbols. Have these appear on the first and fifth reel with at least one additional picnic basket in the middle three reels to enter the free spins bonus. The number of free spins will equal the number of baskets spun multiplied by five, while the mutlipliers will equate to the number of ants that appeared when the game was triggered.
How to play Small Fortune
Want to go for that Small Fortune after all? You can do just that by learning and employing the following commands:
- Bet: + and - - Use these two buttons to raise and lower the credit denomination, respectively.
- Autoplay - Want to take a break from having to do all the work here? You can do precisely that with the help of the autoplay function.
- Lines: +/- - Up to 25 paylines can be played here. Use these two buttons to increase and decrease the number activated, respectively.
- Spin - Push this button to spin the reels with the settings displayed on screen.
- Menu - While not really much of any practical help, pushing this button will bring up various options and information about Small Fortune.
- Help - Click here and then on the second "help" button that appears to bring up the paytable.