The Elf Wars from RTG is a great game with a solid presentation and even better gameplay. The graphics are a bit busy, but the rest here is really great. The presentation and theme are done up well, while the excellent selection of bonus features provides plenty for you stay entertained for hours on end.
The Elf Wars information
The first feature on hand here is the reel re-spin. Have two bad elves or two good elves appear anywhere on the screen to trigger this. Next up, you can win entry into one of three bonus games – Rudolph’s Revenge, Rudolph’s Rampage, or Santa’s Revenge – by having three or more scattered elves appear on screen. Give the paytable a look for more information about these games that combine free spins, extra wilds, and multipliers. If all of that is not enough for you, then you can also try your hand at the feature guarantee if you feel so inclined.
How to play The Elf Wars
Think you have what it takes to jump into the heart of elf battle and thrive? If so, learn the following commands and head in, elven solider!
- Autoplay - Want to be a true general by sitting back, automating the action, and letting things unfold? You can do just that with the click of this button.
- Bet: +/- - Given that the number of paylines here is fixed at 50, the only way to change the initial wager is by using these two buttons.
- Spin - Push this button to spin the reels with the settings shown on screen.
- Menu - You can adjust the autoplay settings and technical things like the sound by clicking on the appropriate sub-menus here.
- Help - Push this button and then the next “help” button that appears to bring up the paytable.