Do you have it in you to head out into the African wild in order to play a lot with 20 paylines, 5 reels, a lock and spin feature, and free spins? If so, then it sounds you like might be a prime candidate to play Wild Gambler from Ash Gaming and Playtech. Get ready to hunt animals and big winnings in this game that combines an excellent presentation with very cool gameplay features.
Wild Gambler information
There is one thing that really sets this game apart from many of the others out there: the Lock and Spin feature. This essentially lets you freeze in place any wilds that come up from a previous spin to use in subsequent go-arounds. You may do this as often as you like, but do note that your wager goes up with each wild that gets frozen. Wilds in better positions will also cost you more so to speak.
Otherwise, Wild Gambler also offers up a wild icon and a free spins bonus that occurs completely at random. Hope that the meerkats come up after a spin to grant you the free go-arounds.
How to play Wild Gambler
Ready to head off into the wilderness to hunt for that big win? If so,
- Options - This interesting button allows you to toggle the settings of the Lock and Spin feature.
- Paytable: -/+ - Click here to bring up the paytable and more information about Wild Gambler.
- Auto Plays: -/+ - Push here to set the settings for the autoplay feature.
- Line Stake: < and > - Click these two buttons to decrease and increase the line stake, respectively.
- Spin - Spin the reels with the help of this button.
- Lock and Spin - Enables the Lock and Spin feature. The arrows just to the side of this button determine how many wilds you will lock and, consequently, the amount you will wager