Spin a Win is a very fun game that harkens back to popular, timeless television shows such as Wheel of Fortune. The concept of the game is very simple and is quite similar to the various versions of roulette available on our site: guess where you think the wheel will stop and hopefully you will strike it rich!
Spin a Win information
Like roulette, this game is based on guessing which single number will come up when a wheel is spun. The numerous types of bet on the table and the well-executed graphics, sounds and other effects make playing Spin a Win a very fun experience.
How to play Spin a Win
The basic concept behind spin a win is very simple: You make a series of bets on which number between 1 and 24 will come up when you spin a wheel that will land on one of the 24 spaces. Here are the kinds of bets that can be made:
- One number: Bet on which number the wheel will land. The most you can bet is 4 pounds on a single number. If you guess correctly, you win 23.4 times your bet.
- One third: Guess whether the wheel will land on a value between 1 and 8, 9 and 16 or 17 and 24. You can bet up to 25 pounds here and the payout is 2.9 times your bet.
- Color: Pick out the color(s) that the wheel will land on. The bet maximum here is 15 pounds or 25 pounds, and the payout depends on the probability that the wheel will land on the color,
- Last digit: Try to guess whether the last digit of the number will be 1, 2, 3 or 4. You can bet up to 10 pounds and the return coefficient is 7.8
- Higher/lower: Decide whether the next number will be higher or lower than the one preceding it. The maximum bet here is 75 pounds and the payout depends on the probability that certain outcomes will occur.
- Odd/even: See if you can guess whether the next number will be odd or even for a chance to win back 1.9 times your bet. The most you can wager here is 50 pounds.