Piggies and the Wolf is a fantastic slot from the team at Playtech that offers up 5 reels, 50 paylines, a stacked wild icon that changes symbols, scatters that open up free spins, and a cleverly-named "blow your house down" bonus. It also features a spectacular presentation that is carried through from start to finish.
Piggies and the Wolf information
Every element of this game is simply top-notch. Start things off with the gameplay that features a number of cleverly-named bonuses. The first of these it the Huff and Puff Shuffle which awards you trailing wilds. Next up is the blow the hosue down bonus. Have the wold blow down buildings in the correct order to win big prizes. There are, of course, free spins and a wild feature on hand as well.
However, the element of the game that is first likely to strike you (in a positive way) is the presentation. Indeed, each of the graphics, effects, and music are done up superbly. Rest assured that you can turn off the music if you happen to find it annoying.
How to play Piggies and the Wolf
Playing Piggies and the Wolf is a very straightforward endeavor. All it will require is for you to learn the following commands:
- Info - If you're still hankering for more information about this game following our review then click here and shuffle through the screens that come up.
- Line Bet: -/+ - Push these two to lower and raise the line bet, respectively.
- Autoplay - Enable the autoplay function with the help of this button.
- Turbo Mode - If you want to speed up the motions in this game then push here to enable turbo mode.
- Spin - Spins the reels with the settings currently displayed on the screen.
Do note that the number of paylines is fixed at 50 in this free version of the game.