Darts are really is something that's pretty familiar to most people out there, but Jackpot Darts is probably known to few. Although it's probably not as fun as throwing at the bull's-eye with your friends at the local bar, this game does allow you to take fun break from the scores of slot and poker-based online games out there today. Pull up to the virtual dartboard and see if you can win big!
Note: this game is no longer available for play.
Jackpot Darts information
The underlying concept of the game is to bet where three randomly 'thrown' darts will land on the virtual dartboard. You can make multiple bets on where the darts will hit.
How to play Jackpot Darts
Begin by making any number of the following bets:
- Singles: Guess how many of the three darts will land in singles zones.
- Doubles: Wager on the number of darts that will hit double sections (i.e. the outermost ring).
- Treble: Similar to doubles, decide how many of three darts will nail the inner 'treble' ring.
- Outer Bull: Gamble on your darts hitting the outer bull, i.e. the small, red ring just outside of the bull's-eye.
- Inner Bull: Think you can hit the bull's-eye. Then put your money where your mouth and make this bet!
- Lo/Mid/Hi: Guess at the whether the sum of the three darts will be in the low range (3-38), middle range (39-41), or high range (42-180)
- 1-20 Singles: Determine which of the 20 sections the darts will hit.
Then, give the darts a throw and see what happens! Note that the lower probability that something would happen in real life (e.g. hitting the bull's-eye versus hitting a double zone), the higher the potential pay out. It's also important to remember that it is impossible for the virtual dart thrower to miss the board altogether, so all three of the darts will land somewhere on the board. Hopefully for you, they'll land somewhere that will be pretty lucrative for you - that is, if you decide to move on to playing one of the pay-to-play versions of this game!