Playtech brings you another comic book-themed slot in Elektra, a 20 payline, 5 reel game with an expanding wild feature and a scatter icon that is tied to the game's unique weapons bonus. Although it does not offer as many flashy gimmicks as the newest slots on the market, or even some of the other Playtech superhero offerings, Elektra does offer a more straightforward and easy-to-learn experience.
The 2005 movie starring Jennifer Garner was largely met with criticism from the movie-reviewing press. Luckily, the slot game of the same name is sure to receive positive remarks from the slot game community. Elektra offers up everything you would want from a slot experience: it has fantastic graphics and effects; it offers bonuses which are unique and not-too-complicated; it has a great central theme; and it is tied to four different Marvel jackpots. There truly is very little to gripe about here.
How to play Elektra
In order to master this slot like Elektra has mastered martial arts, you must first learn how to operate the game using the following buttons:
- Info - Press this button to bring up paytable information, information about the bonuses, and a description of the possible jackpots.
- Autostart - This will begin the autoplay feature using the parameters which are set just above. Use the buttons above to set the number of spins you would like to have activated automatically
- Lines - Toggle the number of paylines between 1 and 20 using this button.
- Bet Per Line - With this button you may change the number of coins you wager per line from 1 to 10.
- Bet Max - Clicking this button will spin the reels using the maximum bet with the coin denomination you have set.
- Spin - Spin the reels once with the features you have set by pressing this button.
For a description of the bonus features, click on the 'info' button.