Have you rummaged through your Jewel Box recently? Do you get the sense that it's not as full as it could be? Or, do you maybe feel that the contents could be shinier and of higher value? Then why not try out this 5 reel, 15 payline offering at Vera & John casino and see if you can rake in the money needed to give that box an upgrade?
Jewel Box information
Jewel Box is one of those newer games that actually prefers to keep things relatively simple. It only has 15 paylines across its five reels; it employs symbols which are straightforward and all directly revolve around a very no-thrills theme; it only has two bonus features, both of which are commonly found in many other games out there. Some will find this to be a kind of breath of fresh air, while others will think this to be a bit too simple for such a new game. Indeed, those looking for a more involved slot would be wiser to look somewhere else.
How to play Jewel Box
Jewel Box is played using the following controls:
- Coins: +/- - These two buttons raise or lower the number of coins played per active payline, respectively.
- Lines: +/- - Jewel Box allows you to play up to 15 paylines. Decide how many you would like to put into play using these two buttons.
- Bet Max - Automatically selects the highest number of paylines and coins per line. Note that you still need to hit the "spin" button to start the reels.
- Spin - Push this button in order to spin the reels with the settings displayed on the screen.
- Paytable - Press this button to find out more about the game and potential payouts in store.
- Autoplay - This button will bring up the autoplay menu.
Jewel Box offers two bonuses, a wild symbol that also acts as a multiplier and a scatter icon that opens up a pick'em bonus. Give the paytable button a push to find out more about these.