Yes, it's another Viking-themed slot game. However, before you decide to dismiss this one as just another plain slot with a theme that's been overly-used, you should really give Dragon Ship a try. That's because this 15 payline, 5 reel game offers up a unique bonus game, the possibility of winning 15 free spins with expanded wilds, and a presentation that is very difficult to top.
Dragon Ship seems to strike the perfect balance of simple and flashy. On the one hand, it does not overwhelm you. It has two very cool bonus features and only 15 paylines. On the other, it offers plenty to make sure that you are not bored. The two bonuses - a pick'em bonus triggered by having three treasure chests appear on a single payline and a free spins bonus that offers 15 free go-arounds with the help of two expanded reels - give you plenty to shoot for here. If you feel like your initial winnings are inadequate, you can also give the gamble feature a whirl. The presentation, highlighted by the attractive interface and mesmeric background ocean effect, is also another very positive aspect of the game.
How to play Dragon Ship
Do you think you have what it takes to hang with the Vikings? Master the following controls in order to explore the great northern lands with some of the most fabled peoples in history:
- Coin Value - This button adjusts the coin denomination.
- Coins - Chooses how many coins you will play (between 1 and 5)
- Lines - Decide how many pay lines you wish to put into play by using these two buttons. Dragon ship lets you play up to 15 lines.
- Bet Max - This button will select 5 coins per payline and 15 lines, but it will not spin the reels. You must still push the "spin" button yourself in order to get things started.
- Spin - Spins the reels.
- Autoplay - Bring up the autoplay feature menu by pushing this button.
- Paytable - Click here to find out more about Dragon Ship.