Reel King information
Games do not come much more simple than Reel King. Be forewarned: if you demand cutting-edge graphics, a slew of bonuses, and a lot of bells and whistles to keep you happy, then Reel King is definitely not the game for you. If, on the other hand, you prefer a game with an old-school feel, classic icons (think plums, cherries, and symbols that correspond to playing card values), and basic effects, then this is the place you need to be.
How to play Reel King
If you want to become king of these reels, then you will have to master the following controls:
- Lines: +/- - These two buttons will respectively raise and lower the number of paylines in play. You may play as few as one and as many as twenty.
- Bet / Line: +/- - Increase and decrease your bet per line using these two buttons.
- Paytable - Click here to display the paytable.
- More info - If you feel like you need even more information about the game than what's written here, click on this button and flip through the screens that come up.
- Autoplay: +/-- If you feel like taking it easy, use these buttons to set the number of autoplay spins. You may play up to 50. The function itself is activated by pushing the autoplay button.
- Start- Spins the reels employing the settings displayed on the screen.
The bonus features in this one are quite basic: There are both wild and scatter icons, but they are of the most basic form. The wild does not serve as a multiplier; the scatter will not open up a free spins bonus round. The only other thing of note here is the always-fun gamble feature.