Party Games Slotto is an interesting slot from the makers at Novomatic as it truly tries to bring together all that we have loved about old, classic slots and all the stuff we love when we play the slots of today - the bonuses and extra prizes. So have they managed to do so, well we will let you be the judge of that?
Party Games Slotto information
So how does Party Games Slotto combine the old and the new? Well it gives you 20 paylines but on those paylines it places the old style symbols of fruits, letter and numbers. The Number 7 being the number you are after because if it covers all the reels and all the paylines you win the games jackpot amount.
Perhaps the symbols are old school but this game does contain a wild and a small bonus feature. The symbol of a Cowboy holding a play gun appearing on your reels 3, 4 or 5 times will trigger the Pick-em Bonus. You are presented with three characters and you pick one to reveal your prize.
How to play Party Games Slotto
Get ready to Party by learning what the button beneath the reels are for:
- Credit - This is a display button and will tell you how much you've got in the bank.
- Lines - You have a total of 20 paylines and here you can decide how much you are activating before a spin.
- Bet/Line - Adjust how much you are placing on each active payline. Your betting range is from 0.02 to 5.00, making your highest bet come out to 100.
- Paytable - Check out the payouts here and the rules of play.
- Start - To begin spinning the reels you will click here!
- Autoplay - To set your reels on an automatic pilot click here and adjust how many spins in a row should be spun, up to 50.