Munchers from NextGen is yet another slot with an unusual theme. This one happens to employ mutant carnivorous plants in some kind of freaky greenhouse as its centerpiece. Yes, it’s strange, but you may just like it. So, why not give it a shot? This one is also likely to appeal to those who like their slot experiences to be rather straightforward, as this one offers up the standard trifecta of a gamble bonus, free spins activated by a scatter symbol, and a standard wild icon.
Munchers is a fairly straightforward game that is great for those looking for something rather uncomplicated, and perhaps not so good for gamers who want a bit more pizazz out of their slots. The presentation, graphics, and effects are all fairly good, but it is unlikely that you will find them to be anything markedly better than other things out there.
It pairs this with a decidedly pedestrian set of bonus features. The first of the bunch is a standard wild symbol, which is represented by the crazy carnivore plant itself. Meanwhile, the water can is the game’s scatter icon. Have at least three of it appear anywhere on the reels to win 10 free spins during which you may also benefit from an expanding wild.
How to play Munchers
Feel like you have what it takes to tussle with crazy carnivorous plants? Then roll up your sleeves and become acquainted with the following controls:
- Info - We think this review covers the basics of Munchers pretty thoroughly, but if you are left still wanting more then click here and scroll through the screens that come up.
- Autoplay - If you feel like kicking back a bit and letting the computer do the work then click on this button to activate the autoplay function.
- Lines: +/-, max - Click on these buttons to toggle the number of paylines in play. You may play up to 25.
- Bet: +/-, max - Set your desired bet denomination with the help of these buttons.
- Gamble - This button only appears after a winning spin, and it allows you to enter the gamble feature.
- Spin - Spins the reels and gets the action started.