Jackpot Jester 50,000 is a fine game from the team at NextGen that is sure to appeal to those looking for a classic slot kind of experience. Or, alternatively, it can serve as a good introduction to those who prefer more complicated kind of games but would like to wade into the action that is playing a classic game. If you're looking for a game with lots of features, though, then you should likely keep on looking.
The first thing you are likely to notice in the game (except that it's pretty much a classic slot) is the presentation. It is quite good on all fronts. Indeed, the music, effects, and graphics are all great, especially for a classic slot. Perhaps the only gripe I have is with the background murmur of the casino floor. It starts out feeling atmospheric but rapidly becomes an annoyance.
Jackpot Jester 50,000 does not have any true bonus features, per se. If you manage to win enough during the regular game, you will have the option of jumping up to the super reels. What's different about those? Well, those give you the option of placing up to 5x your bet to shoot for bigger winnings. Yes, it's basically a way for you to spend (and potentially earn) more money. That said, placing 20 credit bets on the lower reels and 100 credit bets on the super reels is the way to maximise the variable RTP of this game. The 100 credit super reels bets pay out a theoretical 99.9%.
How to play Jackpot Jester 50,000
The buttons from left to right in this game are:
- Collect - Click on the money dropping into the hand to collect your winnings. You are essentially foregoing the super reels above.
- Move to Super Reels - If you have won enough during the regular game, you can push this button to jump up to the reels above the screen.
- Bet - This middle button adjusts the bet level.
- Bet Max - Click here to spin the reels using the maximum possible bet.
- Play - Click here to spin the reels using the bet level shown on screen.