Ready to have fun, goofy creatures rain from the sky and give you random wilds? Yeah, that sounds like fun to us, too, so we would not be surprised if you find it appealing to try out Dragon Drop from the team at NextGen. In addition to the random wilds, you can enjoy an excellent presentation as well as other cool features such as the gamble bonus and free spins.
Dragon Drop information
The first thing that is likely to catch your eye is the presentation. Indeed, each of the graphics, effects, and music are very good in this one.
Dragon Drop offers up a very cool trifecta of features. The first is the dragon drop feature, which is essentially a random wild feature. After any spin dragons will fall from the sky and turn random symbols into wilds. There is also a free-spins feature here. Have three scatters come up to win 8 free spins with even more dragons falling from the sky. Last but not least, there is also the ever-popular gamble feature on hand.
How to play Dragon Drop
Are you ready to make your way around the dragons dropping from the sky? If so, learn the following commands and then dive on in! These are:
- info - Still dying to know more about Dragon Drop? If so, click here and then scroll through the information that's presented.
- Lines: -/+ - Dragon Drop allows you to play up to 25 paylines. Determine how many you will play with the help of these two buttons.
- Bet Level: -/+ - The first thing you should do is set your bet level. Do exactly that with the help of these two buttons.
- Gamble - Feel like risking it all after a win? Then push here to enter this ever-popular feature.
- (rotating arrows) - Enable the autoplay feature by pushing this button.
- Play - This big play button-looking thing is actually the spin button. Push it to get things going!