Sliding wilds, 25 reels, free spins, mutlipliers, and a gamble bonus….oh my! Yes, that’s what’s waiting for you in the wonderful world of the 5 Knights from NextGen.
5 Knights information
The most unique feature of this game is the sliding wild. Simply take that sliding item located at the top of the screen to select a reel that will serve as stacked wild. If you put it on the far left reel, it’s a 2x multiplier; it’s a 3x multiplier on the next reel over; a 4x multiplier on the middle reel; a 5x reel on the following reel; or a 6x reel if places on the right-most reel. Note that the bet for each reel is the same and there is no way to “turn off” this feature. Complementing this are a free spins bonus in which three or more scattered castles win 15 free spins with winnings doubled. A gamble feature is also available.
How to play 5 Knights
Ready to head out to battle alongside the 5 Knights? You can do exactly that with the help of these commands:
- info - Dying to learn even more about 5 Knights? We feel offended that you find this review inadequate! Just kidding. Go ahead and push this button for more information.
- Autoplay - Want to let the game take over some of the work for you? Click here to enable the autoplay and do exactly that.
- Lines: +/- and max - Select how many paylines you will use with the help of this button. You may play up to 25.
- Bet: +/- and max - These buttons are used to adjust the bet denomination.
- Gamble - This button can be pshed after a winning spin to enter the gamble bonus.
- Spin - You probably guessed it: click here to spin the reels.
Also, make sure to adjust the sliding wild above before starting the game!