The Wish Master is of the most unique video slot games out there and it comes to us from the guys at NetEntertainment. The backdrop of the game is something very much like Ali Baba's cave filled with treasure and the ever lucrative magical lamp. This magical lamp of course contains a genie which can bring you more riches than the cave can hold, let allow your bank balance. The graphics and music are top notch and slot is more than exciting to play.
Perhaps the feature that deserves the most attention and the feature that gives the slot its uniqueness is the Wish Master Bonus feature. All you need to trigger this feature is one scatter symbol somewhere on your reels and you are off to something that may begin to look like a never ending free spins game full of different kinds of wilds. Once the scatter falls onto the reels you get 10 free games and with the triggering of the games you get a random selection of one of the wild options. Will you get floating wilds or wilds reels or expanding wilds or even random multiplier depends on chance?
If that was not enough every time a scatter lands on your reels during the free games you get an extra set of 5 spins and another feature added to the spins. There is no stopping this you could be spinning for a very long time. Only three of the scatter options can be active at one time so if you get a scatter the fourth time, the oldest option in play will be replaced by the new one. A truly rich and fun feature well worth giving this slot a spin!
How to play The Wish Master
There are just a few commands you need to get the hang off to successfully spin your way through this slot:
- Level - The pay lines are fixed so with the arrows here you will set how many coins you will bet on all 20 lines. The maximum being 10.
- Autoplay - Set automatic spins to take a break from spinning.
- "Swirl" - This is the classical Spin button, just a bit fancy.
- Max Bet - Hit this to bet the maximum coins on the chosen coin value.
- Coin Value - Set the value of the coins you are betting, maximum being 0.50.