About Secret of the Stones
So what exactly is the Secret of the Stones? We are not entirely sure, but what we do know is that here is one heck of a slot game from the team at Net Entertainment. It does not offer much in terms of variety of bonus features, but it does have one supercharged free spins bonus as well as a presentation that is quite simply spectacular. This should be more than enough to lure you in!
Secret of the Stones keeps things pretty simple in the features department: There are, first of all, regular wilds as well as an expanded wild. The one noteworthy feature here, though, is the free spins bonus. Have three or more scatters appear anywhere on screen to win 10 free spins plus whatever bonuses you rack up (more free spins, multipliers, etc) before the free go-arounds actually get underway.
How to play Secret of the Stones
Secret of the Stones is played using the following commands:
- i (the information button) - If you have a burning desire to find out more about the Secret of the Stones then click on this button and scroll through the screens that come up.
- Lines:-/+ - Adjust the number of paylines in play with the help of these two buttons.
- Level: -/+ - Toggle the number of credits wagered per line with these two buttons.
- Autoplay - Put the Autoplay feature into motion with the help of this button.
- Spin - Start the reels with the settings shown by pushing this big green button in the center of the screen.
- Max Bet - Spins the reels using the bet denomination you have selected, 25 paylines, and 5 coins per line.
- Coin Value: -/+ - Adjusts the bet denomination.
- Feature Preview - If you're dying to see what the Free Spins bonus looks like (or if you fear you might not ever see it) then push here.
One of my favorite slot from Netent. Just sad that in most casinos it is restricted from playing with bonus money or counts just 50% to wagering requirements. Basic game's phase isnt impressive but bonus game sometimes pays pretty good. Just need to pick two wild reels and winnings are great. My biggest win was about 300x bet. Not very impressive but i made it many times.
yea, the only way to win here is bonus game with wild reels. but i find it hard to catch 3 scatters and stones with wild after. anyway stylistics and sound attracts me.
I really like this game, but don't play it often, because I always pick the bad combination in the free spin feature. The wins can be really huge, if you get the reel 2 & 4 sticky stacked wilds with 2~3 multiplier.
Secret of the Stones is by far one of my favourite Netent games. Especially now once they've introduced the Max version of the game. The base game can be quite volatile and give many dead spins, but I've had a few free spins bonus rounds that have paid close to 1,000x bet due to the wild reels 2, 3 and 4. I think the bonus round is quite fun and can pay well, if you get additional features besides extra spins.