Safari Madness is 9-reel slot machine featuring eight paylines created by Net Entertainment. The maximum jackpot win is 192,000 coins, and is won when spinning nine 'Tourist' symbols on a maximum bet of 64 coins.
Net Entertainment discontinued this game on July 28, 2015 so it is no longer available for play.
Safari Madness information
The game is based on an animal safari theme using popular safari symbols like the Hippopotamus, Crocodile, Lion, Giraffe, Hunter, Car and Bear. Other than the regular symbols this game has a 'Tourist' scatter symbol. These symbols don't need to follow any payline and a player who gets 2-9 scatter symbols is paid according to the paytable.
Despite appearing to have only three reels, the game has nine independently spinning reels. In all 30 winning combinations are possible along its nine reels and eight paylines. Wins can be made on each of the three vertical or horizontal or both diagonal lines. This game also comes with an Autoplay control and the ability to instantly stop the reels spinning by hitting the Spin button while they are in motion.
How to play Safari Madness
The Safari Madness slot machine features a row of six main buttons which control play:
- Paytable - Shows the list of winning combinations.
- Clear Bets - Remove all bets on all paylines.
- Single Line - Bets a single coin on a single payline. Press multiple times to add more bets.
- All Lines - Bets a single coin on all eight paylines. Press multiple times to add more bets.
- Max Bet - Maximises the bet level at 8 coins per line (64 coins total) and spins the reels.
- Spin - Spin the reels at the current bet level.
You can also adjust sound and autoplay settings using the small controls at the bottom left of the game window.