The Reel Steal is a video slots game with a 1970s New York gangster feel, which consists of five reels and three rows and offers a 9-bet multiple coin option. There is more than a hint of Grand Theft Auto about this game, and it incorporates useful features like the auto play option.
The Reel Steal information
The wild symbol in The Reel Steel acts as a multiplier, giving you 25 times your winnings during the Free Spin Bonus Round. This round is triggered when you spin three or more scatter symbols. The scatter symbol is the Bomb made of dynamite, which helps form winning sets when there are at least two of these icons somewhere among the five reels.
When you get to the Free Spins Bonus Round after getting three Bomb icons, your winnings here are multiplied by five. And if you get another Bomb symbol during the Free Spins Bonus Round, you get an extra free spin.
The game offers a maximum win of a whopping 375,000 coins - for this you must be playing at the maximum bet level and coin value.
How to play The Reel Steal
The Reel Steal slot machine features a row of five main buttons which control play:
- Bet Level - Multiplies the coin value to increase bet size, ranging from 1 to 10.
- Bet Lines - Press to change the number of paylines. There are 9 in total.
- Spin symbol - Spin the reels.
- Max Bet - Selects all paylines and spins at your current coin value and bet level.
- Coin Value - The amount bet on each selected payline, ranging from $0.01 to $1.
You can also adjust sound and autoplay settings using the small controls at the bottom left of the game window.