Do you consider yourself a good ice fisherman? Are you a fan of Net Entertainment slots? If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, then you absolutely must try Lucky Angler. However, even if you only answered in the positive to one or none of these questions you should consider giving this one a go.
Lucky Angler is sure to appeal to the fishermen out there, but they are probably not the only ones who will find this 5 reel, 15 payline slot enjoyable. Indeed, anyone who enjoys a solid slot presentation or any of a number of interesting bonus features is sure to find this one entertaining.
The gameplay in Lucky Angler is solid, but it is the presentation that makes the biggest impression. The graphics are outstanding and highlighted by a number of cool fish-related icons. Furthermore, the effects are also exemplary. Perhaps the only thing missing here is better music to keep you company as you drill holes in the ice and cast out your line!
How to play Lucky Angler
Ice fishing can be a pretty complicated endeavor. Thankfully, playing Lucky Angler is not. This slot is played using the following buttons:
- Paytable - Push this button to get an overview of the various features of Lucky Angler.
- Level:-/+ - These buttons determine the number of credits wagered per line. This may be as little as one and up to as many as ten.
- Autoplay - Enable the autoplay feature by clicking on this button.
- Spin - Push the big, central, green button to spin the reels with the settings displayed on the screen.
- Max Bet - Click here to maximum the highest wager possible with the coin value showing.
- Coin Value: +/- - Adjust the coin value by clicking on these two buttons.