Are you ready to go on an outer space adventure to find the Lost Island and with it a potential big payday for you? Then cozy up to this 20 payline, 5 reel game from the team at Net Entertainment that offers up random wilds and a sterling presentation on par with the other offerings from NetEnt.
Lost Island information
Just about every Net Entertainment game has a great presentation. Where they differ between them is in the quality of the gameplay and the selection of gameplay features. Unfortunately, Lost Island is one of those games that happens to be particularly weak in the gameplay department. It has one feature - a random wild and an associated bonus that multiplies your winnings by the number of random wilds appearing on screen. Luckily, the all of the elements of the presentation are great here, which somewhat makes up for the lacking gameplay features.
How to play Lost Island
Feel like taking that intergalactic journey to find the lost island? Then saddle up with the following commands:
- Paytable - There's not much more (or just about anything) to know about Lost Island, but if you insist then push here and scroll through the screens that appear.
- Level: < and > - These two buttons decrease and increase the bet level, respectively.
- Autoplay - Want to let the computer do the space travel for you? If so, click here to trigger the autoplay feature.
- Rotating arrows (spin) - This large central button is the game's spin icon. Push it to spin the reels with the settings displayed on screen.
- Max Bet - Spins the reels with the maximum five credits wagered per line, 20 paylines, and the coin value currently selected.
- Coin Value: < and > - These two buttons lower and raise the bet denomination, respectively.