Hot Ink from Microgaming is all about the big, bad world of tattoos and everything we have come to associate with this milieu. While this could lead to a presentation that comes off as a bit too dark or heavy, this game with 5 reels and 1024 ways is able to turn this environment into something that's downright cool.
Hot Ink information
In addition to its great graphics and music, Hot Ink offers up three cool features: First, it will allow you to respin reels after a successful spin. Second, it offers up a scatter symbol that is tied to a free spin bonus that can net you up to 20 free spins. Last but not least, you can enter a pick-em bonus if you have at least three 'tatoo parlors' symbols come up anywhere on screen.
How to play Hot Ink
Luckily, playing this game will not be as tricky as drawing a tattoo on someone else, nor will it be as painful as having a tattoo put on you. Instead, all you will need to do here is learn the following controls:
- View Pays - If you want more information about Hot Ink and the payout shcemes in this game, then simply click on this button.
- Bet Denomination:-/+ - Click on these two buttons to lower and raise the credit denomination, respectively.
- Coins - Push here to adjust the number of coins bet per line. .
- Bet Max - With one push of this button the maximum number of paylines and credits per line will be enacted.
- Respin - Hot Ink gives you the opportunity to repsin reels after each successful go around. Run your mouse over the reel itself to see how much re-spinning certain reels will cost you.
- Spin - Once you're ready to go, give this button a push to get the action underway.