Few dances or elements of culture are as well-known as the famed Tango dance. This world-renowned set of movements deserves to have its name carried by only the highest caliber of slots. Thankfully, Lucky Tango from Leander gaming manages to do just that.
Lucky Tango information
Fans of the famed dance and the culture that surrounds it will firstly enjoy in the symbols employed by this fine slot. Icons here include things like a classic streetlamp, twin guitars, a rose, high heels, a hat, and an accordion. These are all set against the backdrop of what looks like a classic street in Buenos Aires. As far as the bonuses go, Lucky Tango offers up three: a wild symbol, a scatter icon, and a free spins feature where you stand to win up to an amazing 50 free go-arounds.
How to play Lucky Tango
Learning Tango can be easy for some and rather difficult for others. It is, quite simply, an art that can take many years to master. Luckily, Lucky Tango does not require years of practice. Rather, the following commands can be learned in a matter of minutes:
- Info - If this review is not enough for you and you wish to learn even more about Lucky Tango, then push this button and scroll through the screens that come up.
- Lines: + / - - Pick the number of paylines you will enable by pushing these two buttons. You may play up to 20.
- Line Bet: + / - - Once you have decided how many paylines you wish to play, move right along to setting the line bet.
- Autoplay: - Click on the "-" and "+" buttons to change the number of spins enacted by the autoplay feature. Click on the "start" button to start the automated action.
- Spin - Push this button to spin the reel once with the settings you have chosen.