Do you feel like howling at the moon tonight? Well, with Wolf Run, a 40 payline, 5 reel game from IGT, you can do exactly that. This fun game will take you into the mysterious world of wolves, forests and slot treasures. Get ready to go on the hunt in this game that features a scatter and free spins bonus that are tied to the same symbol.
Wolf Run information
All of the IGT offerings on our site are a bit on the outdated side. Nevertheless, most of these slots have something about them which appeals to gamers all of ages in spite of their not having the newest graphics or features. Unfortunately, Wolf Run, falls into the category of decidedly pedestrian slots that truly does not have much going for it. The presentation is mediocre; the music is actually non-existent; the effects and other features either are not present or are simply nothing noteworthy in the least. Unless you are big fan of wolves, you would probably be better off looking elsewhere for your slot kicks.
How to play Wolf Run
Wolf Run is played using the following controls:
- Stake/Line - This button sets the number of credits bet per line.
- Lines - Set the number of paylines you wish to put in play (between 1 and 40) using this button.
- Spin - You probably guessed this one – this button will spin the reels.
- Autoplay - Starts up the autoplay function.
- Paytable - This button will bring up screens that explain the various rules and payouts of the game.
The key symbol of note in the game is the bonus icon with the paw emblazoned in the middle of it. This icon will give you access to two features – the scatter and the free spins. Any three instances of this symbol will pay you twice your bonus bet. However, the more lucrative bonus tied to this symbol comes in the form of the free spin bonus.