Fancy a trip to enjoy the horticulture of Japan from the comfort of your very own laptop? Then it sounds like Water Dragons is exactly up your alley. Dig into this game that offers up a cool theme, 5 paylines, 30 paylines, lined wilds, normal wilds, and tons of cool icons and symbols.
Water Dragons information
The theme in this game is very well-executed, or at least it is as far as we know (admittedly, we are not experts on Japanese culture). The icons include items like various fish from Japanese gardens, bonsai trees, and numerous pond plants. Complementing these are well-rounded graphics and an excellent set of effects and music.
The two symbols that one needs to keep their eye on here are the Water Dragon and pearl icons. The former is the wild that substitutes for many icons; having at least three of the latter come up will grant you 15 free spins during which there are additional linked wilds. There are also additional wild symbols added into the mix to increase the odds of you pulling in even more moolah.
How to play Water Dragons
In order to play Water Dragons you will need to learn the following commands:
- Lines: -/+ - Pushing these two buttons will respectively decrease and increase the number of paylines in play.
- Line Bet: - / + - These two buttons will lower and raise the amount bet per line, respectively.
- Spin - Click here to spin the reels.
- Autospin - If you feel like turning on the autopilot, so to speak, then click here.
- Wrench - This button will bring up the graphics options.
- Game Rules - If you are not familiar with the rules of slots then push here to learn more.
- Pay Table - If you want to know even more about Water Dragons then click here and scroll through the screens that appear.