Those who have ever paid a visit to Venice will know that Masques of San Marco refers to the canal-filled city and its famous festival that occurs once a year in February. Similarly, anyone who enjoys multiple reels or very involved free spins features is sure to enjoy this two reel, 5 payline, 40 payline game from IGT.
Masques of San Marco
The most distinctive feature of this game is the two sets of reels. We imagine that gamers will be split on whether or not they enjoy this feature. On one hand, it's nice to be able to look at two sets of reels and feel like we're playing two games at once; on the other hand, it's a bit of a visual overload. Also, one has to ask if it would not make more sense just to have more paylines on one set of reels instead of two sets of reels with fewer paylines each. Give it a shot to see how you like it!
How to play Masques of San Marco
This game does not require you to travel to Venice to play it, but you might just win yourself a trip there if you're lucky here. To play you will need to learn the following commands:
- Line Bet: - / + - Clicking these two buttons will decrease and increase the bet level, respectively.
- Spin - Pushing this button will spin the reels. All two sets and ten of them.
- Autospin - Automate the action on both sets of reels by simply pushing this button.
- Wrench - Tap this button to change around the settings for the graphics.
- Game Rules - If you want to find out more about the rules of slots then push here.
- Paytable - Push here to bring up screens with more information about Masques of San Marco.