Are you on the verge of entering a garden full of riches? That is absolutely conceivable when playing In Bloom from ITG. 50 paylines, 5 reels, blooming symbols, free spins, and so much more is in store for those of you willing to try something that is admittedly a bit different.
In Bloom information
The presentation here is good, but what really makes this game stand out is the gameplay. Clearly, the most unique aspect here is the symbols, which can in theory bloom at any point to produce multiple flowers, essentially placing many more symbols on the paylines that are in play. This raises your chances of winning of course. Alongside this, you can also a free spins bonus by having two or more scatters come up anywhere on the reels.
How to play In Bloom
If just looking at this game has not given you an allergy then you are perhaps cut out to play In Bloom, which you can do with the help of the following commands:
- Coin Value: -/+ - The number of paylines here is fixed at the most possible 40, but you can still adjust the bet level by changing the coin value with the help of this button.
- Sound - The sound here is wonderful, and we would never turn it off. That does not mean, however, that you might not. If you choose to, then push here to turn the music off (or on, if you change your mind).
- Game Rules - The rules in this game are fairly straightforward, but if you want more of an explanation click here and scroll through the screens that come up.
- Paytable - Feel like learning more about In Bloom? If so, click here to bring up the paytable and do exactly that.
- Rotating Arrows - Spin the reels by pushing this button.
- Autospin - Would it not be great if gardens could water themselves? That's what basically happens when you turn on the autoplay function with the help of this button.
- Wrench - Click here to adjust the graphics resolutions and what have you.