We have to admit that we quite like Black Widow from ITG. That's because this great game offers up a unique set of features in addition to a unique theme while at the same time keeping the presentation solid. You might think that this should be commonplace for slots today, but we assure you that it is not!
Black Widow information
Feel like making an attempt at solving the mystery of the Black Widow? This game will have you feel like you are doing exactly that with creepy music, cool graphics, and neat effects. All in all, we give the presentation a thumbs up here.
Is the gameplay in step with the presentation? Luckily, we are happy to say that it is. It offers up 7 free spins activated by having three or more scatters appear on the middle three reels, stacked icons, and differing pays depending on the symbol that ends up occupying the middle-most position on the reels following a spin.
How to play Black Widow
Feel you have what it takes to take on the Black Widow? If so, learn the following commands and jump into the action:
- Line Bet: -/+ - Black Widow lets you wager as much as $50 per payline, or as little as $1. Decide how much you will risk with the help of these two buttons.
- Spin - As you probably guessed, pushing this big button in the middle of the screen will spin the reels.
- Sound - Cliking this here button will turn the sound off and on.
- Game Rules - Push here to learn more about the rules of Black Widow.
- Paytable - Click here to bring up the paytable and more information about Black Widow (the slot, not the murderess).
- Autospin - Feel like letting the game do the work for you? If so, click here to start the autopay function.
- Wrench - Click here to bring up a menu that will adjust the screen resolution.