Pandas sure are a hit. So, what’s the only thing better or cuter than a panda? Why, 100 Pandas of course! Ok, perhaps a sneezing panda or a baby panda may be more appealing on some levels, but, cute as those things may be, they do not hold the possibility of striking it rich like this 5 reel, 100 payline slot from IGT does!
100 Pandas information
The big highlight in 100 pandas – aside from the theme of course – is the stacked wild symbol which is represented by the troupe of pandas stealthily moving in the night. The other big icon of note in this one is the yin-yang. This symbol of Taoism will grant you not only peace, but also 10 free spins and twice your winnings if it appears on the second, third, and fourth reels. These are the only bonus features in 100 pandas as there is no gamble feature.
How to play 100 Pandas
How on earth could one possibly get a handle on 10 pandas? We’re not entirely sure, but the way to get things under control in this game is to use the following controls:
- Game Rules - Want to know more about 100 pandas? If so, click here and scroll through the screens that follow.
- Paytable - To get more information about payouts, bonus features, and the like give this button a push.
- Lines +/- - 100 pandas lets you play up to (you guessed it) 100 paylines. Pick how many you wish to utilize by using these two buttons.
- Line Bet +/- - The line bet may be as little as $1 or as much as a $30. Pick how much you want to risk using these two buttons.
- Spin - Once you have made your desired settings, click here to get the action underway.
- Autospin - You can give this button a push to let the computer do the work, so to speak.
- Wrench - This tool adjusts the graphics settings.