Freaky Fruits is another 5 reel and 20 payline slot from the ‘Freaky’ franchise. It brings to you all that you might know from the other Freaky slots – amazing cartoon graphics, cute and addictive sound effects and music and generally fun bonus games. Still, from all the other Freaky slots this may offer a little less, but if you are not fussed and just need to play a different slot it is well worth the spin.
Freaky Fruits information
The colorful graphics will rest your eyes, the funny fruit characters will entertain you and you will soon be whistling the background music. That is all good but what about the slot’s features? Well, to be honest there is not much. You are provided with a Wild that will not replace the bonus, but will replace all the other symbols. This helps you complete those sometimes hard to get winning combinations. There are a lot of fruit symbols so also quite a lot of combinations to try to go for.
There is a Bonus symbol that will trigger the Worm Races bonus game. It is a very simple concept that can be exciting actually. You pick your worm and hope he wins the race in order to rake in extra credits! That is all there is to it besides the jumping and shouting at your worm, that is your computer screen.
How to play Freaky Fruits
The controls for the slot are pretty basic and there is no surprise here either. You need to know the following buttons to play:
- Auto Spin - Choose to spin the reels on their own 5 times, 10 times or any number up to 100 times in a row.
- Line Price - Choose how much you are betting per active payline before every spin, the bet ranges from 0.05 to 5.00.
- Bet One - Choose how many of the 30 lines you are sending into the spin.
- Bet Max - Choose this button to spin at current bet level all 30 paylines.
- Spin - Click to spin the reels.